[cro_callout text=”Welcome to an Active Lifestyle Coaching” layout=”1″ color=”1″]
Active Life Coaching helps people live healthier, happier lives. Whether that means having more energy, being confident with your decisions, maintaining a better work/life balance or leading a life that is more in tune with who you are.
Working with a personal coach can be motivational and deeply rewarding. Why not invest in yourself and learn more about how health and performance coaching can help you get more out of life.
What would a healthier, happier life look like for you?
[cro_callout text=”Health and Performance Coaching” layout=”1″ color=”1″]
How can coaching help me become healthier?
Leading a healthy lifestyle is challenging. Eating well, getting enough sleep and exercise, managing stress levels and finding “me” time, typically comes well after work, family and other commitments have already taken priority. Working with a coach will help you honour your desire to move towards a healthier lifestyle with long-lasting changes.
Whatever your health and wellness challenge may be, working with a life coach can help. Similar to hiring a personal trainer to help you get fit, Active Life Coaching will work with you to pinpoint where you can boost your health and well-being and understand how this fits into the rest of your life.
Coaching may help you increase your self-awareness, improve your emotional discipline and strengthen your mental fitness. These are key ingredients to increasing performance in all areas of your life and thereby leading to a healthier lifestyle.
Benefits of health and performance coaching include:
- Improved work/life balance
- Stress and time management
- Improved relationships
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
- Challenge to take you out of your comfort zone
- Achievement of both short and long term goals
- More energy and brighter outlook
- A greater sense of fulfillment and life purpose
- Empowerment to achieve optimal health and performance levels
What is life coaching?
Coaching is a collaborative relationship between you and the coach through which you are empowered to create your most extraordinary life. The coach holds the space for you to explore all aspects of your life. Through this process you will gain deeper learnings about who you are and what you really want, so that you are equipped to make more powerful choices and decisions in your life.
Coaching addresses your whole life because everything is interconnected. While you might come to coaching to work on a particular area, you will discover through the process that other areas in your life will be affected. Coaching will look at the shifts that take place and re-address and re-asses the flow of your life in its cyclical, ongoing basis.
Unlike therapy which addresses emotions and past experiences to help understand who you are today, coaching looks at who you are now, where you want to go and who you want to become. There is a momentum behind coaching that will keep you moving forward.
As each person is unique, your coaching package will be designed specifically for you. If you’re curious about coaching, feel free to contact me for an intial conversation.
If you decide you want to take the first step, we’ll meet for a 60-minute Discovery Session to jumpstart our relationship. We’ll discuss who and where you are today and what are your dreams, passions and goals. We’ll also set the foundation for our coaching relationship by co-creating how best we will work together. This will be tailored to your specific needs. Logistics, payment and agreements will also be discussed during this session. Our clients find this session to be extremely rewarding, motivating and eye opening.
We will then decide on a regular coaching programme based on your preference and goals. Most of our clients get the best results with 2x 60-minute sessions per month. A three-month coaching commitment is required to allow the coaching relationship to develop, enabling you to truly take embrace what you’ve learned from coaching.
In the last session of your programme, we will evaluate your coaching experience and determine whether to continue for another three months, go month-to-month, or complete the coaching relationship.
Why Hire a Coach?
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, life coaching may be of benefit to you:
- Are you feeling stuck in an area of your life?
- Do you want to improve your health or fitness?
- Are you feeling bogged down by your financial situation?
- Do you wish you had more confidence?
- Do you wish to improve your relationships?
- Are you ready to make a change and commit to living the life you desire?
- Do you want to learn more about yourself so that your life is more meaningful?
- Are you ready to stretch and grow and experience all life has to offer?
When selecting a life coach, look for someone you respect and trust. It’s important to feel open and at ease with your coach. Shop around before hiring a coach so that you can experience different styles and choose one to suit your personality and goals. You may want to ask your potential life coach the following questions:
- What kind of training and experience do you have?
- Do you hold a coaching credential/certification?
- Do you specialize in a particular area of coaching? (i.e. financial coaching or health coaching)
- What specialized skills or experience do you bring to your coaching?
- What is your coaching process? (i.e. how are sessions conducted, what is the frequency, etc.)
- What are some coaching success stories? How have you added value to your client’s experiences?
Book a 60-minute Discovery Session to find out if we’re a good fit.
Here are some things you can expect from me as your Coach:
- Trust and the ability to create a comfortable space for you to explore
- Commitment to you and to who you want to become
- Courage to take you where you wouldn’t go on your own
- Flexibility to let the coaching go where it needs to go
- Support for when you need the extra bit of strength to rise to the challenge
- Compassion to see you for who you really are
Here are some of my personal values that I bring to my coaching:
Being proud of who you are and showing that to the world. Being 100% you. I commit to bringing my 100% authentic self to coaching. I believe that by being open, honest and true to who I am, enables my clients to do the same.
Stretching yourself to reach higher and further than ever imagined. I get immense satisfaction out of pushing myself further than I thought I could go. Coaching pushes me as a person and as a coach. I will therefore challenge you to do the things that will take your breath away.
Being grounded, strong, supported and trusting. When two people share a connection, it creates a powerful relationship between them with possibilities larger than either individual can create on their own. I believe that connection is the backbone of coaching, supporting what’s created between Coach and Client — the focus becomes about what we create through our connection – the energy, the vision, the dreams.
When inspired, you are able to see things beyond your dreams. I’ve always believed that I’m here on this planet to inspire others and to be inspired. It’s not about what I do or say, but how I’m being. Often in life we are so busy talking and doing that we don’t take the time to simply be. It is in this simplicity of “just being” that brings about the deepest inspiration for me.
If strong enough, will get you to where you want to go. All my life I’ve been told I have this amazing spirit of determination. As a coach, I am committed and determined to see you reach your goals, to become the person you want to be. I will stand by you to the end. In me, you will have a cheerleader for life.
[cro_button text=”Ready to take the next step? Contact me anytime and I will be in touch as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!” link=”http://zumbafitnessmumbai.in/contact-us/” color=”#FFDA07″]